To All of Our Anthony’s World Customers/Partners/Friends/Family,
With each passing day, it seems like another aspect of how we live, work and learn changes. We’re all adapting to a new normal and learning how to maintain human connections in this age of social distancing driven by the COVID-19 global pandemic. And in the spirit of staying connected, I wanted to provide you with our update on our latest efforts to maintain our service to you, while ensuring the safety and well being of our employees, partners and customers.
- Although our business is currently closed due to NY State mandate. We are maintaining our connections with our manufacturers, distributors & clients, mostly through email.
- To date almost all of our manufacturers & distributors are still functioning. Producing products & making deliveries.
- We have reached out to our local government representatives for clarification of what we can or cannot do regarding installations (apparently there is some gray area) especially when poor floor conditions or the lack of a floor can be a hazard to you or your loved ones...So if at any time you feel your floor poses a hazard to you or your family, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to come evaluate, make our recommendations & give you a quote to improve any negative condition to your floor. Above all else safety comes first.
- To our customers with orders in place, we have been in touch with most of you. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We are still here for you and we'll be ready to go whenever we're given the "go ahead" to do so.
- We will continue to respect any & all regarding your concerns with social distancing.
If you’re feeling anything like our dad felt at retirement (not knowing what to do with his new found free time) know this; it did not take him very long before he found plenty of things that required his energy & attention. …So keep yourselves busy at home by playing games (go on line. There are some really entertaining games you can do at home for all to enjoy); reignite your interest in an old hobby, start a new hobby, do something creative/artsy, write your own story during these unprecedented times (Hopefully you might find some humor in it), cook, bake, organize.
We will keep you posted as things change here. Good luck & stay healthy, above all …Stay Positive!
The Garofalo Family of Anthony’s World of Floors